Essays: The experience can be freely invented stories or essays, which can also be an essay on a factual issue. For writing essays you may use the following pattern:
• Gather ideas for your essay. In an essay in kind: Obtain information about you.
• Make up your mind; you are going to write about that idea.
• Make the selected topic again a detailed collection of ideas.
• Think about what you are intended to lead essay. Pointe on which on which voltage peak at what message or thesis.
• Arrange the selected ideas for what. In the introduction, heard the climax and the conclusion.
Write your essay
Be first in your lubrication issue and with a wide margin (about one third of the page edge), so that you can make improvements. You can play the essays proceed as follows:
• Introduction: here are the idea of the people, the times and the places where the story takes place. In a tangible essay, you can also explain your topic, what it is, and what it may have different opinions.
• Highlights: Here coalesce the actions of all people and approach the climax. In a tangible article, you bring your arguments in this part.
• Final: Here is worsening the essay to the point, the message, the voltage peak, the thesis. The deadline is in relation to the main part very short.
• Check if your essay reflects what you want (content approval), and whether the order of action / the arguments right.
• Linguistic revision: Now comes the final changes! Check if you have a living language. This means:
• Do you use strong descriptive words (instead of the pale, “he said,” for example, “he insisted,” “he shouted angrily,” etc.)?
• Often you repeat the same word. If so, are replaced by words of similar import!
• Do you write clearly? That is, you describe experiences with all the senses, so that the reader can really get a picture.
Now check your spelling. Write your either essay into the pure, handwritten, and a typewritten or a computer.